Hazrat Sayyiduna Sheikh Muhammad Nizaamudeen Bhikaari RadiaAllahu anhu

HiS POSITION IN THE SILSILA: Umdatul Awliyah, Sartaaj Zumratul Asfiya, Rahbar-e-Deen-e-Aazam, Hazrat Sayyiduna Sheikh Muhammad Nizaamudeen Bhikaari RadiaAllahu anhu is the twenty seventh Imam and Sheikh of the Silsila Aaliyah Qaaderiyah Barkaatiyah Razviyah Nooriyah. He is one of
the most famous Masha’ikh of the Ulama-e-Hind.

BIRTH: He was born in a place called Kaakori in Lucknow India, in the year 890 Hijri (1485) [Tazkira Ulama-e-Hind]

BLESSED NAME: His name is Muhammad Nizaamudeen. He is known by the mureeds, and in the Silsila as Bhikaari. His titles are Shareef and Daanishmand.

HIS FATHER: His father’s name was Saifud’deen, who was a very great Aalim and Faadhil of his time. He was also a great Imam of Qira’at-e Saba. [Kashful Mutawaari pg18]
 
GENEALOGY: Hazrat Sheikh Qaari Nizaamudeen Shah Bhikaari son of Qaari Ameer Saifud’deen son of Qaari Habeebullah Nizaamudeen son of Qaari Ameer Naseerudeen Daleelullah son of Qaari Muhammad Siddique Baabu Muhammad Khaafi son of Qaari Ubaidullah son of Qaari Abdus Samad son of Qaari Ameer Shamsudeen Khurd son of Abdul Majeed (The Gatekeeper of Rauza-e-Rasool ) son of Haaji Harmain Sultan Hussain son of Qaari Ameer Ibrahim (Khalifa of Sayyid Abdur Razaaq), son of Qaari
Sultan Abdul Latif son of Qaari Abdullah Khaafi son of Muhammad Shamsudeen Sabri son of Qaari Majeedudeen Khaafi son of Qaari Ameer Sulaiman son of Maulana Wajeehudeen Ahmad son of Qaari Muhammad son of Ali son of Muhammad bin Hanafiyah son of Ameeril Mo’mineen Hazrat Ali-e-Murtuza (ridwaanullahi ta A’la alaihim ajmaeen)

His family was originally from a place called Sahraam close to Baghdad Shareef, but during the era of Qaari Muhammad Siddique, the King of Sahraam was not too pleased with him, so Hazrat Qaari Siddique was not
pleased with this, and decided to move to the East. [Kashful Mutawaari]

His family first went to Awad, and then after some time, they settled in Kaakori, which is in Lucknow. Here, their arrival marked a new chapter in the lives of many. They spread their rays of knowledge and wisdom
amongst the people and showered the people of Kaakori with their Qaaderi blessings, instilling brightness into their dark hearts. People travelled from far and wide to learn the knowledge of Quran and Hadith from them. The entire India was filled with those who had attained knowledge and wisdom from Hazrat Bhikaari’s forefathers

EDUCATION: He attained his education at the feet of his blessed father Hazrat Qaari Saifud’deen .
He attained the knowledge of Tafseer Tajweed and Logistics under the tutorship of his father.

HIS EXCELLENCE: He was of the Qaaderi Spiritual Order and of Hanafi Mazhab. He was a Haafizul Quran and a Qaari of the seven methods of reciting the Quran. He was a distinguished Aalim and a great Fadhil. He made deedar of the Prophet (Salallahu alaihiwasalam) on many occasions, and he attained great
blessings from the Exalted Court of the Prophet(Salallahu alaihiwasalam). He also made Ziyaarat
of Sarkaar-e-Ghaus-e-Azam Jilani  (RadiaAllahu anhu) . He personally states, “I often made Ziyaarat of Huzoor Ghaus-e-Azam (RadiaAllahu anhu) but I never saw him alone. I always saw him with Hazrat Sheikh Shahabudeen Umar Suharwardi and during conversations, I also saw that Hazrat Suharwardi followed the Manner of Huzoor Ghaus-e-Azam Jilani and I never saw Hazrat Shahabudeen Suharwardi speaking, in these dreams, and I was worried about this. I thus asked my father about this, and he said, ‘There is nothing to be worried about. The Ahle Kashf refer to Hazrat Ghaus-e Azam as Zul Jinaahain (One with two shoulders [deputies]) The deputy on his right is Hazrat Sheikh Shahabudeen Suharwardi and the deputy on his left is Sheikh-e-Akbar Muhiy’yudeen Ibn Arabi .in  this time you are more engrossed in obedience of the Shariah and understanding the laws of Shariah. It is for this reason that you are seeing Hazrat Shahabudeen Suharwardi with Huzoor Ghaus-e-Azam Hazrat Ghaus-e-Azam says, ‘I have blessed Sheikh Akbar Muhiy’yudeen Ibn Arabi with the knowledge of  Spiritualism.’”

Hazrat Sheikh Bhikaari made Ziyaarat of the Awliyah Allah on many occasions. He says, “Once during the month of Ramadaan, I was thinking that I had not made ziyaarat of Huzoor Ghaus-e-Azam .
for a very long time. That night, I prayed my Taraweeh Salaah and went to rest. I fell asleep and dreamt Huzoor Ghaus-e-Azam Jilani with two other persons One of them was Hazrat Shahabudeen Suharwardi . The other person was in a highly spiritual state, and I did not recognize him. I then asked Huzoor
Ghaus-e-Azam about him, and he then showed a sign to the Pious man asking him to meet me. He said, ‘This is Nizaamudeen, the one whom you  were wishing to meet, and it is he who sides with your compositions.’ 
The Buzroog walked towards me in his spiritual condition and shook my hands and then embraced me with great emotion and enthusiasm. He then said, ‘If these people do not side my compositions, then who will? What do the people know about his value? He is the grandson of Qaari Ibraheem Baghdadi .’ After this Huzoor Ghaus-e-Azam said, ‘This is Sheikh Muhiy’yudeen Ibn Arabi .’

Hazrat Ghaus-e-Azam  then sat down and Hazrat Sheikh Shahabudeen Suharwardi sat on his right and Hazrat Sheikh Muhiy’yudeen Ibn Arabi sat on his left. They then made me sit in front of them, and Sheikh-e-Akbar said, ‘Your grandfather wrote an excellent book in answer to those who object, and you too did not write less than what he did’ and I answered to what he had said

Hazrat Makhdoom Nizaamudeen Shah Bhikaari says, “I informed my beloved father of this dream, and he said, ‘Alhumdulillah, You have attained great blessings by making contact with Huzoor Ghaus-e-Azam .
Continue in this manner, and you shall reach a level where you understand the full excellence of Huzoor Ghaus-e-Azam Jilani.’”

Hazrat Sayyid Ibraheem Baghdadi (descendant of Huzoor Ghaus-e Azam radi Allahu anhu) says, “You Sheikh Nizaamudeen) are from India but you are the Pride of the people of Madinah. There is none like you (in this time).” Hazrat Shah Abdul Qaadir Badayouni says, Sheikh Bhikaari Kaakori is such an Aalim of the Shariah and Imam of Taqwa, that he is the second Imam Azam Abu Hanifa . Year in and year out, he thought those in search of knowledge and gave guidance to the servants of Allah He was a Haafiz of the Quran and was blessed with attaining his education from Hazrat Sayyid Ibraheem .”

Hazrat Qaari Muhammad Shareef says, “When I returned to my hometown I met Hazrat Khaja Amkangi .
and I told him, that I met with a pious man on my journey, who was an embodiment of the excellent qualities of Wilaayat. His respect was like that of Hazrat Junaid-e-Baghdadi and Hazrat Imam Azam Abu Hanifa . He had deep knowledge of Tajweed and the Holy Quran, and he was an example of the Pious Predecessors. “ Hazrat Khaja Baaqi Billah Delhwi alaihir rahma heard about this incident from his Peero Murshid, Hazrat Khaja Amkangi and narrated it to his khalifa Hazrat Sayyiduna Sheikh Mujaddid Alf Thaani Sheikh Ahmad Farooqi Sirhindi during a meeting with Mulla Abdul Kareem, who was a  descendant of Hazrat Makhdoom Nizaamudeen Bhikaari . [Mashaahir Kaakori pg 45]

 
BLESSINGS ATTAINED FROM THE COURT OF THE BELOVED
RASOOL (Salallahu alaihiwasalam):   Hazrat Makdhoom Sayyid Muhammad Nizaamudeeen Bhikaari says 
completed Hifz of the Quran at the age of ten and commenced studying the books of the Aalim course. At
the age of fourteen, I qualified as an Aalim. I then attained the knowledge of Hadith from Hazrat Maulana
Ziaudeen Muhadith-e-Madinah. Once during our lesson Hazrat Muhadith-e-Madni gave me permission to
recite a certain Durood. When I read this Durood, I saw the beloved Rasool (Salallahu alaihiwasalam) in my dream

Hazrat Nizaamudeen also says, “Once, when I was very young, I said that I was amazed at those who went to Haramain Sharifain and then returned. I felt that if I had that opportunity, then I would go there and live
there for the rest of my life. That year, I dreamt of the Prophet (Salallahu alaihiwasalam) and he said, ‘you must remove that thought from your mind, of coming to Harimain Sharifain and never returning. You must remain in India, so that the people may attain benefit through you. You will marry there and will be blessed with pious children.’ The Prophet Salallahu alaihiwasalam then placed his blessed hand on my head and my entire brain became fragrant so much so, that I entered a state of spiritual ecstasy. The Prophet (Salallahu alaihiwasalam ) then move his blessed hand on my head and said, “To lose control (enter spiritual state) is simple, but to keep the control is difficult. The servant does not truly serve the creator when he is lost in service. Be grateful to Allah, who has given you such a power capacity. Your completion will only be through the assistance of the seven Rijaalul Kaamileen, and then only will the reality of His favor become clear to you.’ The Prophet (Salallahu alaihiwasalam) then placed his blessed hand on my chest and said, “The explanation of this will depend on the next time.’ He then moved his blessed hand over my chest from the chest to the right, and then from the right to the left and read the kalimah. He then raised his blessed hands and read the following verse, ‘Subhaana Rab’bika Rab’bil Iz’zati Am’maa Yasifoon Wa salaamun alal mursaleena wal humdu lil laahi Rab’bil A’lameen’ In the morning, I explained my dream to Hazrat
Ziaudeen Muhadith-e-Madni , so he took me with him to my father  
 Hazrat Qaari Ameer Saifud’deen and explained my dream to him. My father immediately read two rakaats Salaah for shukraana (gratitude) and then said to Muhadith Madni, ‘I heard many glad tidings concerning him
from various Awliyah Allah, and one of them is this incident, which occurred through your attention towards him’”

THE GLAD TIDINGS OF THE PROPHET : The Prophet (Salallahu alaihiwasalam)  informed him that he would attain completion of his knowledge through seven pious servants of Allah. Five of these personalities blessed him physically and two blessed him spiritually. The first was his father Hazrat Ameer Saifud’deen, the second was Hazrat Maulana Ziaudeen Muhadith Madni from whom he attained knowledge of Hadith and was blessed with the gift of the Durood which allowed him to see the Prophet (Salallahu alaihiwasalam) the third personality was Hazrat Haaji Abdul Latif Hiraati , who gave him glad tidings of his future and taught him control of the nafs, the fourth personality was Hazrat Ameer Ibraheem bin Mu’eenudeen Erji who is the descendant of the son of Huzoor Ghaus-e-Azam . It is in his service that Hazrat Nizaamudeen lived and attained spiritual elevation. The fifth personality is Hazrat Haafiz Sayyid Muhammad Ibraheem ibn Ahmad ibn Hassan Baghdadi . The two Saints from whom he attained spiritual blessings were Hazrat Ghaus-e-Azam Jilani and Hazrat Sheikh Shahabudeen Suharwardi

  .
SHEIKH-E-TARIQAT: He was the mureed and Khalifa of Hazrat Sayyid Ibraheem Erji (RadiaAllahu anhu). The attention of his Peer towards him was very powerful He says  I became mureed of Hazrat  Ibraheem Erji (RadiaAllahu anhu) in Feroz Abaad, and Hazrat blessed me so abundantly, that I cannot even explain it. I lived for a few months with Hazrat. Daily, I attained some new spiritual enlightenment. He would sometimes even ask about studies. He also gave attention to me when explaining the Hadith and always put me forward as the Imam for Namaaz. He used to say, ‘your pronunciation is very clear, and your voice is also very fine. Your coming here has made has pleased me dearly’”

 
Once, his Sheikh asked him the meaning of the Hadith “In’namal A’maloo bin Niy’yaat.” [The reward of one’s action is upon the intention  Hazrat Nizaamudeen gave such a beautiful explanation of the Hadith,
that his Sheikh went into a complete state of spiritual ecstasy. He again asked Hazrat Nizaamudeen to repeat what he said. Sayyidi Nizaamudeen  repeated his explanation. Hazrat Ibraheem Erji then removed his blessed hat and placed it on the head of Sheikh Nizaamudeen and said, “A man should have a tongue like yours for the explanation of Hadith.” After this incident, Sheikh Nizaamudeen returned to Kaakori and explained the entire incident to his father. His father became very pleased and said  May Almighty Allah bless you with even more acceptance in the Court of the Awliyah Allah, for this is the desire of this faqeer, for which I make dua day and night.”

He was still at the home of his father, when he heard that Hazrat Ibraheem Erji had come to a place called Charkhaari and was to return to Delhi from there. His father asked him to go to Charkhaari, so he did as he was commanded. He travelled for ten days, and then presented himself in the Darbaar of his Sheikh. Again, his Sheikh showered him with love, respect and great blessings.

He says, “I was not worthy of those blessings. One day, I found a quiet moment and said, O my Beloved Sheikh! For all your blessings upon me I have no words to thank you and I am not even worthy of thanking you in the proper manner. If I had insight of the instructions of Huzoor Ghaus-e-Azam, then I would make an undertaking to acquire, so that I may not be incapable in Mujahida (striving in the way of Allah

The Murshid said, “It is very good that you started this conversation. This was in my heart for some time now. I am now granting you permission to read all that which I have attained from Hazrat Baha-ul Haq Wa Deen  except for those things which I feel you should get the Ijaazat from Hazrat Maulana Haafiz Sayyid Ibraheem Baghdadi .” The next day Hazrat Ibraheem Erji blessed him with Ijaazat (Khilaafat), presented him
with a seal (stamp) and then permitted him to return home. He attained great blessings from Hazrat Sayyid Ibraheem Baghdadi and visited Jhansi and Kalpi Shareef with him. He lived with him initially for six
months studying various books and reaching great spiritual elevation. In Kalpi Shareef, he made I’tekaaf as per the command of Hazrat Sayyid Ibraheem Baghdadi . For as long as Hazrat Sayyid Ibraheem Baghdadi.
remained in Kalpi Shareef, he frequented Kalpi on various occasions. He even performed Taraweeh Salaah in Kalpi on the command of Hazrat Sayyid Saahib .

GEMS OF WISDOM: * If any person in my descendants takes alcohol or becomes a shia, then he will be broken away from my family tree and he will live with disgrace in the world and will face the torment of the
hereafter. * Any one from my children who has singing etc. in his wedding will live in sadness and depression. *My children should become Haafizul Quran up to the Day of Qiyaamah and they will always be Ulama and Fuqara. * Those people are very much deprived, who cannot please the hearts of people through their good ethics, since to keep the hearts happy shows the pleasure of Allah.

HIS CHILDREN: Almighty Allah blessed him with four daughters and six sons. The first daughter was married into a Sayyid family; the second daughter was married to Sayyid Jalaaludeen the son of Sheikh Saadi Chishti Siddiqi Kaakori; the third daughter was married in a place called Hargaam and the fourth daughter passed away very young. His sons were Hazrat Sheikh A’lam; Hazrat Sheikh Saman; Hazrat Haafiz Sheikh Shahabudeen Sheikh Sundhan; Hazrat Sheikh Fitn; Hazrat Sheikh Abdullah and Hazrat Sheikh Khaja (ridwaanullahi ta A’la alaihim ajmaeen) 
 
HIS KHULAFA: The names of his distinguished Khulafa are: Hazrat Sheikh Abudullah; Hazrat Qaazi Ziaudeen urf Sheikh Jia; Hazrat Mullah Abdur Rasheed Multaani; Hazrat Meer Sharfud’deen Shikaarpuri; Hazrat Sheikh Muhammad Khoorjuwi; Hazrat Sheikh Badi’ud’deen; Hazrat Maulana Naseerudeen Sambhali; Hazrat Muhibbullah Khairabaadi; Hazrat Mirza Shamsudeen Khan and Hazrat Mullah Abdul Kareem (ridwaanullahi ta A’la alaihim ajmaeen)

WISAAL: He passed away on the 8th of Zulqaddah 981 Hijri (1572) at the age of 91 years.

MAZAAR SHAREEF: His Mazaar Shareef is in Kaakori near the Mazaar of his beloved father.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More